- Closing the gap
There has always been a large gap between land surveyors and GIS Data professionals.
Shape files were for a long time the only link between these professions.
Now through Carlson SurvPC powered with an Esri® OEM engine, it is possible for the land surveyor,
through a familiar interface, to work with Esri data without conversions or data loss.
- Key features
Use SurvPC to recognize DGN drawing ‘levels’ and cell structure of entities;
new points created are stored graphically in the pre-defined cell format and new linework also
writes directly to the DGN file.
- Intuitively use Esri Maps to perform all survey functions with no downtime
learning new software
- If ArcMap10, ArcView or equivalent reside on the same PC, SurvPC ‘finds’ the
Esri engine and reads and writes Esri MXD files automatically, or
- SurvPC can be purchased with the Esri OEM engine built inside
- Stake out, identify or draw to any existing feature by conventional ‘snap’
selection in Esri, DGN or .dxf
- Create new points in Esri, DGN or .dxf with symbols and formats native to the
- Total freedom in hardware choice
It has never been easier to create your own configuration of software and hardware.
Carlson SurvPC supports a wide range of instruments; RTK GNSS receivers, Total Stations,
rangefinders or even Sonar for hydrographic surveys.
See the full list of support instruments here.
Meet Jeroen Harbers, Carlson Software's Director of GIS:
Read more here.